Friday, December 7, 2012

You're My Top Priority!

If you can't see the video it's because it's still processing. I messed up the scheduling thing.


If you don't feel up to watching me talk for 11 minutes, here's the breakdown:
  • I'm in the middle of dealing with a manic episode.
  • Visited my doctor and got my medication adjusted (increased with the addition of a sleep aid.
  • I'm 100% focused on Pwning Life (both for myself and this blog/YouTube channel) going to treat it like a full-time job (I guess in a way... everyone should be treating it like a full-time job.)
  • Read Goals for the Blog to see what I want out of all this.
  • Levels will break up my larger vision (which I don't have a page for yet).
  • I'll explain active goals and values later.
  • Be sure to leave me feedback. Let me know what kind of information you like, what you don't like, what problems you're having with my system (once it's posted), etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment